- This event has passed.
San Miguel County HIA Team – Policy Advocacy Day
November 14, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Please contact Jinelle Scully for information
Advocacy FOR and WITH Each Other
@ The Spot (Old Town Mission Community Center)
301 Socorro Avenue (corner of Socorro and Chavez)
Las Vegas, NM
- 4-5pm Networking
- 5pm Pizza
- 5:30-6:30 pm Community Guest Speakers: Frances Lucero & Victoria Baca
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm New Mexico Center on Law and Poverty
Abuko D. Estrada, Staff Attorney
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Community Dialogue (Children’s activities will be available)
- Join us for our community advocacy meeting to build unity and to learn more about issues around incarceration, addiction, and poverty in Northeast New Mexico.
- Also learn about upcoming policy issues relevant to the 2017 legislative session and how you can get involved.
- The event is for community members, families, local organizations, and decision-makers to build connections, trust, and to learn from each other.
- Community members who have been through the system will share their stories and offer practical solutions
(Event is free & open to all)
Frances Lucero @ 575.815.8544
Pat Leahan @ 505.652.8190