- New Mexico Health Equity Partnership, an initiative at the Santa Fe Community Foundation
A Summary of Our Impact in 2015/2016 (18-month transition period)
- Health Matters New Mexico (HP4NM) TEAM FACT SHEET
- HIP/HEP Fact Sheet
- Guidelines for Informing Public Policy
- Webinar – Advocacy and Lobbying Guidelines
- NDWA Knowledge Products RE: DRINKING WATER FROM NATIONAL DRINKING WATER ALLIANCE (WWW.DRINKINGWATERALLIANCE.ORG)
- PUBLIC EDUCATION IN NEW MEXICO – Shining Light on the Facts
- Lujan Grisham Introduces Legislation to Provide Stable Funding for Food Banks
- Esri Tools Help Human Services Agencies Keep Clients Safe
- New Mexico Alliance of Health Councils 2014-2015 STRATEGIC PLAN – July 3, 2014
- Oil & Gas -Compendium-NY Times Article Link-May2014
- Guidance and Best Practices for Stakeholder Participation in Health Impact Assessments
- A Health Impact Assessment of the Proposed Northeast New Mexico Adult Reintegration Center – March 2015
(completed San Miguel County HIA report)
- Parks and Multi-Use Trails in the Doña Ana County Comprehensive Plan: A Health Impact Assessment, May 2015
(completed Doña Ana County HIA Report)
- LOBOS CO2 Pipeline Health Impact Assessment, June 2015
(completed Torrance County HIA Report)
- Studying Trail Enhancement Plans- Health Impact Assessment
(Completed Sandoval County HIA Report)
- Our Voices, Our Land – A Guide to Community Based Strategies for Mapping Indigenous Stories
- iGive.com: Supporters sign up and shop online with the link and desktop button and your organization gets a percentage of their purchases. Each online store is a different percentage.
- Smith’s Community Rewards: Sign up your non-profit with Smith’s and ask your supporters to link their shopping card to your organization and you get a percentage of their purchases.
- Amazon Smiles: You can sign up your non-profit and your supporters use the Amazon Smiles link to shop and you get a donation for their shopping. You have to be classified as a public charity to be able to sign up for this one.
- Bravelets.com: They have a wonderful selection of bracelets and jewelry your supporters can buy that you will get a percentage of the sales.
- The Giving Bean Coffee Company: You can either set up an account and do online coffee sales or do a blitz and sell great coffee to your supporters.
- good360.org: Companies donate products. Nonprofits choose the products they want on our GivingPlace360 marketplace. Individuals like you help cover shipping & handling costs. Nonprofits get what they need, to help more people in need
- www.techsoup.org/nonprofit: TechSoup isn’t an outlet or a reseller. All products are generously discounted or donated by our partners in support of the nonprofit community. We work directly with our donor partners to provide nonprofits and libraries like yours the technology products and learning resources that help you fulfill your missions and serve your communities.
- www.naeir.org : We support communities by collecting merchandise donations from generous American corporations and giving it to non-profits like you.
- www.google.com/nonprofits: Google for Nonprofits offers organizations like yours free access to Google tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Ad Grants, YouTube for Nonprofits and more. These tools can help you reach new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and tell your nonprofit’s story.
- www.nonprofit-success.com: Website dedicated to helping your nonprofit with resources tips and guides.
- doublethedonation.com/blog/2014/08/top-10-companies-that-donated-to-charity: Tons on great info on where do to look for donations and in kind giving. Many top companies have programs that they will donate either items or have a grant system. Each company has their own criteria as to what organizations they would like to help. Go to their websites and search donations or philanthropy. Some examples are: Disney, Nike, Microsoft, Kohl’s, EBay for Charity, American Eagle, IBM, Verizon, State Farm, Sony, Samsung, Coca Cola, CVS, General Mills, Pepsi, Starbuck, Walmart, Best Buy, General Electric, HP, to just name a few.